Ingleside continues to be involved with the District Attorney’s Restorative Justice program. We said good-bye to Assistant District Attorney Sharon Reardon who has been selected to take over cases in a specialized prosecutorial unit at the Hall of Justice. We most certainly welcome Assistant District Attorney Rani Singh who has already jumped in with two feet and has been reviewing cases.
Our next Ingleside Community meetings of this year will be held on Tuesday, September 18 at 7:00 pm at the Ingleside Community Room.
Stay safe and remember if you “See Something-Say Something’!
Captain Daniel J. Mahoney
- Gallery: Ocean Avenue Whole Foods Market Open for Business
- DPW Releases Plans for Streetscape Improvements
- Slight Crime Uptick in Westwood Park
- Mayor Ed Lee Addresses Ocean Avenue Fire Aftermath
- Howth Street Murders Must Be Addressed
- Ocean Avenue: Proposed Billiard Hall Operators Make Concessions to Neighbors
- Lick-Wilmerding High School Headmaster Al Adams Retires After 23 Years
- INTERVIEW: Supervisor John Avalos on Mayoral Bid, Districit 11
- Old ‘El Rey’ Stands Tall at 80: Ocean Avenue’s Former Movie Palace Lives On