If elected to office, Adlah Chisti would focus on child and senior care, housing, small businesses and public safety.
A Tourist Attraction for Ingleside?
In this week’s newsletter, we cover new plans to bring an apartment-sized model of San Francisco to the neighborhood and more.
In this week’s newsletter, we cover new plans to bring an apartment-sized model of San Francisco to the neighborhood, and then
- Who's behind the Walgreens window smashing
- Transit leaders get M-Line project update
- Events Around the Neighborhood
- Worth Reading
Anne Marie Kristoff
The college is entertaining the possibility of bringing a Great Depression-era scale model of the city to campus.
By Anne Marie Kristoff
In Case You Missed It
- Q&A: Roger Marenco on Running For District 11 Supervisor
- Supervisor Ahsha Safaí Urges Neighbors to Push for Ocean View Library Project
- M Ocean View Light Rail Line Upgrade Project Approval Delayed
Events Around the Neighborhood
Disclaimer: Always double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change and errors do occur.
- Mission Local: City College’s heating issues continue for a second winter
- KRON4: San Francisco to open 300 new shelter beds as winter nears
- San Francisco Chronicle: S.F. pulls the plug on new homelessness committee after less than a year
- KTVU: San Francisco must make building houses easier or lose state funding, local control
- San Francisco Standard: Bay Area Transit Gets $747M Lifeline, but There’s a Catch for BART and Muni
- Mission Local: Mission street vending ban begins, protest follows
- San Francisco Examiner: SF moves closer to installing hundreds of license plate readers
- San Francisco Standard: Ex-Building Inspector, Engineer Must Pay San Francisco $236K After Corrupt Scheme
Thanks for reading! And, as always, feel free to press reply and share your thoughts on our coverage or send a news tip.