Supported by Beep's Burgers In this week’s newsletter, Supervisor Myrna Melgar on her reelection campaign, and then: * Jose Ortega
M Ocean View Light Rail Service to Resume August 14
The 28 19th Avenue will operate longer hours.
Late next week, the San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency will restore or modify 18 routes, including the M Ocean View and 28 19th Avenue, as part of its normalization of service since the shelter-in-place public health order of March 2020.
“These service changes continue to support the city’s economic recovery by ensuring that 98% of San Franciscans have access to Muni service within two to three blocks of their home or work,” according to SFMTA’s news release.
Restored, modified and extended bus and light rail lines
- M Ocean View Metro
- 5R Fulton Rapid
- 5 Fulton Owl
- 12 Folsom/Pacific
- 18 46th Avenue
- 23 Monterey
- 28 19th Avenue
- 31 Balboa
- 35 Eureka
- 36 Teresita
- 39 Coit
- 48 Quintara/24th Street
- 48 Quintara Owl
- 52 Excelsior
- 56 Rutland
- 57 Parkmerced
- 58 Lake Merced
- 66 Quintara
Muni Metro Service Hours
- J Church Metro – 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- KT Ingleside-Third Metro and N Judah Metro – 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. weekdays, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. weekends.
- M Ocean View Metro – 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. weekdays, 5 a.m. to 8 a.m. (to West Portal) and 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (to Embarcadero) on weekends
- L Taraval Bus – 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily
- K Ingleside Bus, N Judah Bus, T Third Bus – 5 a.m. to 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. to midnight weekdays, 5 a.m. to 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. to midnight weekends
- No daily M Ocean View Bus service
Extended Service Hours (5 a.m. to 12 midnight)
- 1 California
- 5 Fulton
- 8 Bayshore
- 9 San Bruno
- 14 Mission
- 22 Fillmore
- 24 Divisadero
- 25 Treasure Island
- 28 19th Ave
- 29 Sunset
- 30 Stockton
- 38 Geary
- 43 Masonic
- 44 O’Shaughnessy
- 48 Quintara-24th Street
- 49 Van Ness
Owl network service hours will be midnight to 5 a.m. daily except on the L Owl. The L Owl to Fisherman’s Wharf will start at 10 p.m. and finish at 5 a.m. daily.
For more information call 311 or (415) 701-4311 or visit www.sfmta.com/coreservice.
Support independent community news
No media outlet covers our neighborhood like The Ingleside Light. Full stop.
Reader support sustains the expensive reporting our community needs and deserves. Will you join the hundreds of readers and become a member?