Supported by Beep's Burgers In this week’s newsletter, Supervisor Myrna Melgar on her reelection campaign, and then: * Jose Ortega
First Look at $133M City College Building
In this week’s newsletter, a look at the neighborhood's forthcoming $133 million building, and then:
- Talking voting with Democratic Club leader Rosario Cervantes
- M Ocean View Transit and Safety project outreach
- Events Around the Neighborhood
- Kristoff's Picks
Anne Marie Kristoff
The $133 million facility will be a one-stop shop for student services and open up the campus to the community.
By The Ingleside Light Staff
In Case You Missed It
- San Francisco Moves To Make Fourplex Development on the Westside Easier
- North East Medical Services Seeks Community Information
- Balboa Park BART Station: Tree Removal To Reduce Service
- White Daisy Nail Spa Opens in Ingleside
Around the Neighborhood
- Anhad Naad Collective at Bird & Beckett
WHAT: A performance of raga-inflected jazz and R&B with guest singer Ashwini.
WHEN: Thursday, Aug. 31, 2023, from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.
WHERE: Bird & Beckett, 653 Chenery St.
- El Guajiro at Ocean Ale House
WHAT: Cuban Son and Latin classics performed by Johnny Escobedo, Sylvia Sherman, Mario Vega, and Roberto Medina.
WHEN: Saturday, Sept. 2, 2023, from 6 to 8 p.m.
WHERE: Ocean Ale House, 1314 Ocean Ave.
Disclaimer: Always double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change and errors do occur.
- San Francisco Standard: Activists in San Francisco Protest Google’s Contract With Israel
- Mission Local: DA Jenkins committed misconduct, Court of Appeal finds
- San Francisco Chronicle: S.F. city workers charged with misusing public funds
- KRON4: SF city attorney alleges plaintiffs reverse verbal statements in homeless encampment injunction case
- San Francisco Standard: San Francisco Store Raided in Federal Law Enforcement Operation
- Mission Local: Mission Station captain also not sure what to do about crime
- San Francisco Examiner: SFUSD spending caused current teacher shortage, union says
- San Francisco Standard: Report: Benioff Says This Dreamforce Could Be the Last in SF
- SF Gate: Breed-appointed city official behind 'SF doom loop' tour resigns