If elected to office, Adlah Chisti would focus on child and senior care, housing, small businesses and public safety.
July Rewind: Bigger Bar and Grill, Faster Streetcar
Good Morning. It's Saturday, Aug. 5.
Here are all of our stories from July and more.
Anne Marie Kristoff
Sponsored | Make Your House A Home With Perez Construction
Your home deserves the best. Browse our portfolio of completed projects on our website to get an idea of the type of work we do as well as find some inspiration for your home.
More stories from July
- City College of San Francisco Leaders Push To Hire Teachers
- Muni Seeks Input for K Ingleside Improvement Project
- Q&A: Stephen Martin-Pinto on Running for District 7 Supervisor
- Here Are the 5 Priority Projects for Improving Ingleside Transportation
- Ingleside Sewing Shop Serge A Lot Moves to Larger Location
- Ingleside Station Police Captain Promoted, Taking on Drug Markets
- Action Plan to Improve Ingleside Transportation Approved
- Dahlia-Inspired Mural Painted on Havelock Street Bridge
- 17 Projects Funded in 2023 Round of District 7 Participatory Budgeting
ICYMI: Our Stories From June
- City College of San Francisco Prepares to Break Ground on $133M Student Success Center
- Present Moment Wellness Offers Therapy Access for All
- State Sides With City College of San Francisco Teachers After Complaints
- Stratos Night Club Facing Penalties After Shooting
- New Ocean View Branch Library Building Stalled By 2 Studies
- Participatory Budgeting 2023: District 7 Residents To Vote
- City Audit Reveals 19 Problems at Ocean Avenue Nonprofit
- Q&A: EJ Jones on Running for District 11 Supervisor
- New Play Area, Ocean Avenue Cleaning Funded By City Grants
- Avenue Greenlight Funds Ocean Avenue Lights, Other Projects
- SFMTA To Remove 26 Stops on 29 Sunset Bus Route
- El Rey Theatre Project Architect Presents Plan To Neighbors
- Frida Kahlo Way Traffic Safety Upgrade Planning Underway
- San Francisco Starts Anti-Catalytic Converter Theft Program